Monday 10 December 2012

module 2 review

Most of what i did is on my blog already 

list below:


Production logo - I did this 




Email to band - I did this 









Brainstorm - Together 



References and inspiration for idea - I did this 



Lyric analysis - Together 
Went though together. I done the first verse and chorus 



Animatic -  Together 
I done the filming/ pictures  and Alex edited 


Location scouting - Together Alex and i looked for different pubs i called up and asked for permission to film  and Alex visited 

Shot list - I did this 


Production Schedule - I did this 

Costumes - Together i looked at the clothing for the band, Alex looked at clothing for actors 




Moodboard for music video effects - i did this 

Inspiration for website and banner - i did this 

Call sheet - Together 
 I collected the Facebook pages and numbers Alex wrote up 



Target audience social network 

Digipak ideas - Together 

Alex done the first 2 and i did the bottom 2 pictures 
Font styles - Together 
I chose the first 3 
Alex chose the bottom 3 
Digipack on photoshop - I did this 


Storyboard - We did this Together


Keeping contact - I did this 



Day 1 and 2 of shoot - Together 
 I took some pictures and alex did 





Narrative edit - I did this 


No comments:

Post a Comment