Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Contribution to music video

After looking at the feedback for the music video we knew we needed to film more for the final music video. On the 14th January 2013 i went out with my partner and shot the extras we needed to make the music video make more sense. I shot these scene and uploaded them to final cut, i then stayed behind for 2 hours and started to edit the extra shots and look at more logo designs as we still couldn't think of a final logo. 

On the 15th January 2013 i stayed behind from 4-7:30 and edited the extra clips with the right colour correction and in the right parts. I then to it upon myself to start on the website on wix as time was running out and progression had to start so it is finish in time. Our final colour scheme we came up with was orange, white and black so that it will be a consistent colour throughout to show brand identity. 


added new clips






No comments:

Post a Comment